Google Drive App on Mobile Devices
- Download the "Google Drive" app onto your mobile device from the iTunes App Store or the Android Store
- Once the app is downloaded, open the "Google Drive" app and log into your Google Suite (Gmail) account
- Initiate the video upload process in your browser or in the mobile app
- When prompted to select a video file, use Locations or your device menu to locate the "Google Drive" option
- Ensure the "Google Drive" directory is displaying
- Locate and tap the video file you wish to upload
- While Upload is in progress, you can fill out the Basic Video Information.
Article is closed for comments.