(Refer to the User’s Manual to ensure videos are saved to the (Micro) SD Card)
- Remove memory card from your recording device
- Insert the memory card into a (Micro) SD Card Reader (or into a compatible memory card port on your computer if available)
- Insert (Micro) SD Card Reader into the USB Port on your computer (most card readers are USB compatible)
- Windows will detect the memory card automatically and the "Removable Disk" window will appear onscreen
- When the "What do you want Windows to do?" window appears, select the "Open Folder to View Files" option then click "OK"
- A window will open showing the folders on your (Micro) SD card.
- Open each folder to locate your video files. (Videos and photos are often located in one of two locations, the “DCIM” folder and/or the “Pictures” folder. This may differ depending on your device type)
- Once you locate the correct folder, select the file you wish to copy to your computer (file will highlight when it is selected)
- Click and Drag the selected file to the desktop (or the location/folder of your choice) to copy the file to your PC
- Once the video has finished copying to the selected location/folder you can access the video file from the destination folder you specified to upload into the ADVANCEfeedback® platform.
Article is closed for comments.