If you set your camcorder to record video to Flash Memory like a Memory Stick or (Micro) SDCard, you will need a Memory Card Reader to transfer video from flash memory to your computer. There are many brands of card readers that are compatible with both Memory Stick and SD card, and usually have a USB jack, so you can easily transfer recorded video to your computer like operating local disk files after connecting the USB jack to the USB port on your computer.
Articles in this section
- How to test your internet download/upload speed?
- Video Uploading Recommendations
- Apple Devices to Mac
- Apple Devices to PC (Windows)
- Android Devices to PC (Windows)
- Android Devices to Mac (Image Capture App)
- Copying Photos to the Mac with Android File Transfer App
- Importing with a (Micro) SD Card
- Transfer camcorder videos using (Micro) SD Card Reader
- Tips for transferring camcorder videos
Article is closed for comments.