An email account associated with/to Outlook is required to use OneDrive:
- Record videos on your device
- The file you want to upload must be saved on the device you are logging into outlook.com with
- Go to www.outlook.com and login to your Outlook Account
- Once you are logged in, click the “Grid” icon in the upper left of the screen
- Click the “OneDrive” option from the list to open the application
- Click the “Upload” icon and select “Files”
- When the window appears, locate and select the file you wish to upload
- Select the file you want to upload (file will highlight when it is selected)
- Click “Open” to upload the selected file to OneDrive
- Once your file has finished uploading, you can access the file from any device with an Internet connection using OneDrive.
Article is closed for comments.