Android Devices to Mac (Image Capture App)
- Connect USB Cable to your Mac
- Plug USB Cable into your Android device
- Drag down the Notification Bar on your Android device
- Click the “Connected as Mobile Device” option
- When the “USB Computer Connection” screen appears, click the “Camera (PTP)” option
- “Image Capture” should open automatically once the device connects properly, but if it does not open then launch the “Image Capture” app (located in the Applications folder)
- “Image Capture” will recognize the Android device as a camera in the “Devices” list on the left
- Click on your Android device to select it from the “Devices” list. Wait until all video and picture files are loaded completely and display in the window.
- Click on the video you wish to copy to your computer (file will highlight when it is selected)
- Use the "Import To" option (bottom center of window) to select the location/folder you want to save the file to
- Click "Import" to copy the file to your Mac
- Once the video has finished importing to the selected location/folder you can access the videofile from the destination folder you specified to upload into the ADVANCEfeedback® platform.