Monday, February 21, 2022 The following NEW FEATURES are now available!
1. New iOS and Android Apps for ADVANCEfeedback®
The new iOS App will be available on the Apple App store, and the new Android App will be available on the Google Play store*.
*If you are a current iOS App user, you will need to delete your existing app and download the new one.
In the new App you will be able to:
- Compress and Tag: After you allow the App to access your videos, select one to compress. Compressing the video improves upload time.
- Upload videos: Click on the three dots next to the compressed video and choose Upload. The video size and recording quality will affect the time it takes for the video to upload.
- Go to Insight ADVANCE Web*: You will be logged into Insight ADVANCE on your browser. You can answer observation questions, add documentation and take other actions.
*optimized for tablets only.
2. Streamlined Video upload on the Web
- Simpler process with percentage indicators for uploading and processing (transcoding) a video.
- Once the video is uploaded and processed the Continue button becomes active and allows you to answer the Observation survey. You can always answer these questions later.
- Once the observation survey is complete and you have added documentation SAVE and CONTINUE to Manage My Video.
3. Manage My Video
- If your organization has more than one framework you will need to select one and SAVE it.
- You can then choose what you want to do next:
- Edit Video Data (If they have uploaded the video from the App you may need to Answer the survey Questions and Add Documentation) and you can also Edit the Video Details or Delete your Video
- Self-reflection Select this option to reflect on your video, add comments, questions and attach framework tags. All self-reflection comments will be seen by anyone you share with or submit to.
- Share this Video Share the video with colleagues or coaches for collaborative feedback and discussion (make specific comments for those you are sharing with in the shared session).
- Submit this Video Submit for more in-depth coaching or observation
- If you choose Self-reflection, Share this Video or Submit this Video a new Session will appear under Current Sessions. You can only create one Self-Reflection session.
4. Video Manager
- Find and then manage all videos from one place
- Each video that the user has uploaded will have a Manage My Video button to launch that specific video
- When pressing the play button on the video you can preview it
- A new Self-Reflection Videos tab is available to review all videos where you have made at least one self-reflection comment
- The Submitted Videos tab shows the most recent status for each video submitted. You can click the arrow to show the status history for each video.
5. Finally, an Updated Header for video sessions
- A new layout for the video information and Session display
- The ability to download and print the Survey question answers for the video
July 23, 2021
New updates today:
ADVANCEfeedback - Video Manager
Find all of your videos and those shared and submitted to and by you in the updated Video Manager. The notifications on the dashboard will continue to let you know about your recent activities but the Video Manager will allow you to sort, filter and search all of your videos. You will see status changes when new comments are added and submitted observations are updated.
The My Videos Tab lists all of the videos that you have uploaded.
Shared Videos tab lists all videos shared with you and those you have shared. Each time you share a video with new users it will appear in this tab. You will now see new commenting status (received and sent). The status updates for commenting occur once a day if new comments are sent or received.
Find shared videos by using the date and/or status filters.
The Submitted Videos tab shows the most recent status for each video submitted. You can click the arrow to show the status history for each video.
Find submitted videos by using the date and/or status filters.
November 10, 2020
New updates today:
Search has been added to All Video Status
Growth Reports: My Video Statistics have been updated.
August 10, 2020
There are some exciting new updates today. Here is a quick look at what is included.
New notifications on your dashboard since your last log in will be highlighted in blue. Once you have clicked on the notification and then return to the dashboard it will no longer be highlighted.
You can now delete your notifications by clicking on the product icon and then placing your cursor over the notification that you would like to delete and then click on the red X. (Note: you cannot delete notifications from the "Recent" tab.)
ADVANCEfeedback - All Video Status
To help you stay organized with all of the videos you have uploaded, submitted, shared or those submitted or shared with you there is a new section called the All Video Status. To find this section either click on the All Videos link in the Status section of the dashboard,
Or click on the All Video Status button in the blue navigation pane under ADVANCEfeedback.
The first tab on the All Video Status screen will show you all the videos the you have uploaded.
The next tab "Submitted Videos" will show all videos submitted by you and videos submitted to you along with the status for each video. A submitted video may appear three times, one for each status
The last tab shows the Videos shared by and Videos shared with me. To see who the video has been shared with click on this symbolfor the video details.
July 1, 2020
Insight ADVANCE support will not be available on Friday, July 3, 2020 because of the Independence Day holiday. Happy 4th!
June 1, 2020
Welcome! This is where you will see the latest news and updates from Insight ADVANCE.
Today we are providing some exciting new updates to the ADVANCE Suite. We hope that you will find them beneficial and easy to use.
First, you will notice some changes to your dashboard. On the right you will see the notifications for all products that you are using in ADVANCE Suite. You can view the most recent notifications or notifications by product.
The Status on the left for ADVANCEfeedback includes:
- Uploaded Videos (all the video you have uploaded
- Shared Videos (all videos you have shared plus those shared with you)
- Submitted Videos (all videos you have submitted plus those submitted to you)
The Status for ADVANCElive includes:
- Meetings that are scheduled
- Trainings that are scheduled
The Status for ADVANCEcalibrate includes:
- In Progress
There are some new updates in the resource library. Videos can be uploaded, viewed and if allowed also downloaded (check the Allow Download box). A more user friendly file name can be added for viewing purposes. Resources can be uploaded and assigned to an entire cohort, to a role or to a specific user.*
*The ability to upload and assign resources is dependent on the user role and permissions.
Welcome to our new ADVANCEcalibrate users. Teacher Evaluators can get access to both the Teacher Practice Assessment and Teacher Credentialing Assessment in the left navigation pane.
Are you looking for the search and filtering from the original dashboard? You can find them by clicking All under Views in the left navigation pane
You will notice that the ADVANCEfeedback reports and other features** can now be found under the ADVANCEfeedback section of the left navigation pane.
**Features are depending on your role and permissions.
The Insight ADVANCE Development and Support Team