All users have access to data visualizations – or the raw data behind them – straight from their dashboard, allowing everyone to take control of their professional growth. Simply click on “Growth Data” from the blue menu to access this feature.
- Users are given a snapshot of relevant data points based on their observations and feedback provided. Users have three interactive displays:
- Observation Status - a bar graph of observations by status in the workflow to support logistical tracking
- Observation Norming - a line graph that demonstrates observers’ average ratings for each instructional framework item
- Instructional Focus - a line graph that demonstrates teachers’ most recent ratings for each instructional framework item
- You also have the ability to export a .CSV file containing the full data set directly from their dashboard.