In order to access files from Google Drive and Drive File Stream, please use the link below and follow the instructions on how to install Drive File Stream:
- On your computer, open:
- DriveFileStream.exe on Windows
- DriveFileStream.dmg on Mac
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Windows: Windows 7 and up. Windows Server and Windows 7 32bit editions are not supported.
- Mac: El Capitan (10.11) and up. For High Sierra (10.13), follow .
Open Drive File Stream
You can find Drive File Stream Menu in a different place, depending on what computer you use:
- Windows: At the bottom right.
- Mac: At the top right.
Once you have Drive File Stream installed onto your computer, you will be able to access your Google Drive files and upload them onto ADVANCEfeedback®. Here are steps on how to access these files:
- Log into ADVANCEfeedback® with your Teacher account.
- Click "UPLOAD A VIDEO".
- Follow the standard video upload process:
- Select whether your video fulfills a scheduled observation window.
- Click the "Browse" button to locate your video file.
- When the file browser window displays, locate the directory that reads "Google Drive" and click on it. This will display all files you have saved to your Google Drive.
- Locate and select the file you wish to upload then click the "Open" button to begin uploading.
- While Upload is in progress, you can fill out the Basic Video Information.
- When your video finishes uploading, click the "CONTINUE TO GOALS" button to progress to the next step of