Trimming Your Video - Samsung Devices
- Open the Gallery or Videos app on your Samsung mobile device.
- Select the video you wish to trim.
- Once the video opens, tap the three options dots in the upper-right corner then tap Edit -> Studio -> Video Trimmer.
- Use the yellow marker to advance the video to where you want your clip focused on.
- Use the selectors to pick your start and end points (The left marker lets you choose the start point and the right marker lets you decide where it will end).
- When you’re finished, tap “Done”.
- A popup will appear asking you name your new video. Unlike Android, Samsung doesn’t automatically save the new file, so you will have to give it a filename, and then tap “Save”.