- Open the Gallery app on your Android mobile device.
- In the Gallery, choose the video you wish to edit.
- From the playback screen, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner, and select “Trim” from the dropdown menu.
- Use the trim selectors on the playback timeline to adjust your video clip (The left selector lets you choose the start point and the right selector lets you decide where it will end).
- When you’re finished trimming your video, tap “Save”.
- The app will prepend your video filename with “TRIM_(filename)”.
- A pop-up will ask you to select a player app to view your new video. Select the app you are most comfortable with to view your shortened video clip.
- If you don’t want to open the video in the video player, you can simply cancel out of the operation and share your shortened video to the service or location you desire.