ADVANCEcalibrate® is intended for use to facilitate observer norming against an instructional framework. This tool provides authentic and consistent video norming experiences and ensures that the people conducting evaluations in your school or district are upholding the same standard of quality that you require by comparing multiple observers' reported evaluation ratings on a single video.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: How to Assign Video for Calibration
- VIDEO: How to Upload Video for Calibration
- What is the purpose of ADVANCEcalibrate®?
- What do the different symbols mean?
- How do I upload a calibration video?
- How do I assign anchor scores to a video?
- How do I assign videos to participants?
- How do I view individual reports?
- How do I view video reports?