While the Evaluation Data Management tool is available in its entirety only to District Administrators, once configured School Administrators can interact with the Manage Data step. The step-by-step instructions here apply for both District Administrators and School Administrators.
View the step-by-step guide for
Step one: Configure Systems
Step two: Group Users
Step three: Importing/Managing Data
- Ensure you’re logged in as a District Administrator or School Administrator, and select “Evaluation Management” from your Admin Tools menu.
- It will by default open on the Generate Reports tab.
- Use the top four dropdowns to narrow down the data that you are looking at.
- District: Will be selected by default
- Year: Select the desired year
- Group: Select the desired group. This must be selected to accurately view data.
- School: This is optional and will allow you to narrow down the data as needed.
- PDF reports generate a single page summary report for every user included in the identified group.
- CSV reports generate a raw data set that includes all primary and secondary component scores with a unique line for every user included in the identified group.
- Use the Grade Band, Subject, or Overall Score filters on the Subset table in any combination to narrow the report.